Thursday, August 5, 2010

Photography

Please excuse me my while I cough up my -

Oh, I'm sorry, I almost said a dirty word. That's not good at all. Apparently saying dirty words is bad for your health. Well, I know you shouldn't say them, especially little kids and short people, but I kind of doubt that rumour.

By the way, that was the beginning of what could of been a lengthily rant about a certain someone at my school. I won't tell you the name, but she really peeves me off nowadays, especially now that shes -

Won't tell you that. Might give it away.

I was at Bridgette's place today so she could borrow my father's camera for our photography assignment. It was very dramatic and it was a little awkward. She was trying to get photos of her little sister Eleanor but it turned out to be much more difficult then planned as they began fighting and yelling and eventually Eleanor burst into tears. Today must have just been a bad day.

We're trying again on Saturday since I'm staying over. A night full of movies and ginger beer methinks.

Have I ever mentioned that Eleanor is one of the most beautiful people I have ever met? She's mine and Bridgette's Piper.

Don't you just love reading things and having no clue what they're about?

Here's some photo's I did for my assignment. It's supposed to be from the point of view of an inanimate object. I chose a mirror.We had to take a series of photographs telling a story from the eyes of that objects. These aren't edited, just warning you.


The nerdy student arrives home from school. Like all teenagers, she examines her imperfections in the mirror.



Slowly, she turns from a typical nerd, to a slightly...less nerdy teenager.




She gets ready for the party tonight.



Gosh, what to wear!

Sorry about the lack of philosophical knowledge tonight. I didn't have much enlightening remarks to say. I tried to explain to someone that God is dead yesterday. He didn't quite believe me, insisting that God was still around. I described that the great philosopher Nietzsche said this and he declared he had no idea who this person was and went on about all these religion like people. I walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment