Friday, August 13, 2010

The first day of freedom and it's also Voldemort's birthday?

The above statement makes none or little sense, it is true. You see at around 6am this morning the parentals departed this city to a land far far away. This leaves I and my brother alone, until Monday night. If I were them I'd be feeling a little worried but well...ah...never mind. I should have told them my blog address and post all of the many wonderful happenings every few minutes but that would probably just cause silly spam. And we don't want that, definitely not.

Well, since then I have watched an episode of Angel, showered, dressed, fed the cats, cleaned up their pee, drank some coffee, put the washing out, turned the washing machine on, downloaded a Matrix screen saver, opened the blinds, brushed my teeth and I won't go on...by the way that was not in order, I was sort of just writing as I remembered, which is a little sad since they only happened between 8.30am and now. Sad little hobbit. Sad indeed.

Want to see my new desktop background?
Of course you do.


Oh, and I want harm you if you don't understand the reference to this photo. It is Supernatural after all. Which remands me I have to ask Bridgette for season 5...

I was telling Bridgette yesterday (Friday the 13th, still haven't changed the stupid time yet...) about how I feel different. I act different, I dress different and I definitely feel different. And I need something to make this change feel right. So, I want to paint my bedroom. It seems rather silly, I know. Like it's not going to change anything, but I want to. I want to define me. These few months I have felt lost, incomplete, like I'm hovering and I can't find the ground. It's as though I'm stumbling forever, never balancing, never finding my way.

I have chosen green. As Bridgette described it, a nice hobbit green. Something like this.
Now, to wait for the dear father to return, and beg him to paint my walls...

No comments:

Post a Comment