Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dude, did I say harsh your melon?

I have a new love and it happens to be a television show and I just love saying that because it gives people more reason to ignore me. Because you know, I'm cool like that.

Angel is a spin off from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and by the way it is simply hilarious. Of course I know, Joss Whedon is Bridgette's god and I accept that, but he is a genius, I can agree. But a subtle genius. Like you would ask, "So, Joss, why did you do that," and he would answer you directly but not in the way that makes you think he's arrogant and up himself and downright self obsessed because he thinks he's always right. He's just clever and knows what he's talking about and will answer your questions because he knows the answer. If that makes sense?

Point is, he's modest okay?

Tim Burton is always going to be my favourite director though. He is very similar to Joss in the way he thinks and uses his idea's but I think their loves and influences are different. Also Tim Burton I think uses more of a visual art form such as drawings, paintings - things straight from his own head. Joss I think uses idea's more constructively, and follows more of a guide line. I think Joss Whedon is more technical in the way he understands things. That's just what I've learned from them both so far. Mostly from commentary I may add. That's just what it seems like.

Well, my favourite character on Angel at the minute is er...Angel's son Connor. Because he is simply adorable. I think I've watched him get thrown out of a window by The Beast at least twenty times...Aaaaargh, and the thing that bugs me is that he starts coming back at the end of the fifth season and apparently it got cancelled!

STUPID FOX

I am also aware that the reason for him 'coming back' was not explained. But anyway, I'm not going into detail, I won't shut up. My bad...

I have a favourite photo though, And that's the important thing, although the one above^^^ is simply yummy, he he he...



Sorry, just a bit in love with him at the moment. Such is life. I also have a current favourite quote by him, final episode of season 4. Makes me cry.

You can't be saved by a lie,
You can't be saved at all

No comments:

Post a Comment