Monday, August 23, 2010

Life is funny, but not ha ha funny

Peculiar I guess.

Yesterday I experienced something I have only experienced either in my mind or on American films. That is I went on an outing with two special friends. Bridgette and Jai. that sounds so simple when I say it like that but honestly it is rare that I can say I have been out with friends, instead of saying, 'I'm going out with Bridgette.' She understands. We did spend the majority of camp last week trying to make more friends. We want to spread our social group but not in a way where we have to be best friends with everyone. Bridgette and I feel apart from the rest, sort of detached and we need to reconnect ourselves. I feel in order to connect to the world we have to connect to the people within it.

I'm finding this a lot harder then I thought it would be since I'm trying to do it without changing my values on life in general. It's confusing at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment