Sunday, August 1, 2010

May your August be filled with good omens and devoid of unlucky circus clowns

I have a read-worthy article for the world to read.

Please read.

Enlightened by the concept of the month of August, I was quite surprised to discover the article. And also had to laugh at the names. Gaius Octavius.

Ba ha ha ha ha!

Immature moment. It passed.

Strangely enough today doesn't feel like August. Yesterday didn't feel like August. The only reason I know it's August today is because it's my brother's 19th birthday, the 2nd of August. I miss July. July is always a sunny month. That makes no sense, it's the middle of Winter.

Thinking about seasons, it's Spring soon, the end of the year soon, Christmas soon, year 11 soon. The end of the world soon. Nine months until Judgement Day. I've been laughed at and mocked for my views on the end of the world. They don't believe it is inevitable.

Accepted that the world is going to end early is a good thing I believe. It's an odd thing though, because even though I believe it will happen I still make plans for the future, I still tell myself I'm going to see these places and do these things.

Am I in denial?

Or lying.

I thought this was entertaining. School bores me.

No comments:

Post a Comment