Tuesday, August 31, 2010

because friends should always be friends

I took part in the Write a Book in a Day competition yesterday. It's a competition which requires a group of people to sit and plan, write and bind a book in 12 hours. I did this in year eight and I would call it fun. This year was a lot harder and extremely stressful. I did realise something though. About friends. I have more then one best friend. There anything anything wrong with that. There are people I worked with yesterday who I just love to be around and make jokes with because they care for me and they help me and they love me. Just because they can do that makes them great people to have in my life.



In case you were interested, this is a slightly blurry photo of my new piercing


Bridgette in Quality Comics. She is clutching the Supernatural Survival Kit and Fray. I laugh.



Dear Bridgette the same day, with red hair

No comments:

Post a Comment