Friday, August 13, 2010

It's true, "I am not yet a filmaker, but you're not jedi so there!"

I am the biggest nerd. I like The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Starwars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Terminator. My nickname is Mr Frodo, I call my best friend a hobbit, I constantly reference The Lord of the Rings and think the world is going to be taken over by robots on the 21st of April, 2011.

Everyone at school thinks I'm insane and I just can't work out why.

This week has been extremely eventful. Since the events of Sunday where I spent all day with Bridgette's strange family I have been busy making a movie based on the days events. It turned out being not much of a movie but more like a series of clips to music such as The Starwars Theme, The Angel Theme, Mumford and Sons, Jonsi and Boy & Bear. I swear I have been working on it everyday of the week. See on Monday I believe it was, I found a program on the internet called Windows Movie Maker which every computer in the world probably has apart from mine and well, I kind of figured out how to use it and haven't really done a whole lot else this week.

I would post it but I...don't know how and plus, copyright issues might arise. I did mention all the names of the songs I used but I'm not sure if that's enough, even if this is just a parody almost. Oh well, it was just a practising thing for my future film adventures.

Father thinks I'm going way overboard with the film thing ever since I declared all these film idea's I wanted to hurry up and do. Bridgette has agreed to help me with one we planned to the sounds of Chopin (pronounced Sho-pan, as father likes to remind me). We have all the storyboards and the ideas and all of that, we just need to get up very early and film it. Plus find some people to be in it. We need three charcaters. Gem, the killer, and the pianist (not a reference to the film, although I did discover Chopin after watching it...) and Bridgette herself has offered to be Gem. We have an idea who The Pianist may be, now we just need the killer.

Have I mentioned everything I write lately turns into some horror fest? It's extremely odd. I'm quite concerned.

But then, when am I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment