Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthdays and Bright Side

Oh deary me, another one has come. Isn't it terrible. I'm sure it's a sign of the continuation of life or something but honestly, the things it does to people. It's strange. I can't get my head around it. I think everyone is bi-polar. They feel one thing one second and another the next. Don't call it humanity, that's just cliche. And I've had enough of cliche's this fine - not all that fine, its raining - day. There are people crying and people walking and people driving and people arguing over who got flowers, who didn't get flowers, who wants flowers and who wants nothing. People say they don't want something, the decide they do at the last minute. People say they want nothing but never say out loud that they do. It's impossible to understand. Maybe that's why God is dead, or maybe he didn't, maybe he just left because he was so sick of how we turned out to be.

CLICHE CLICHE CLICHE CLICHE CLICHE CLICHE


Mumford & Sons



No comments:

Post a Comment