Saturday, July 3, 2010

A battle through yada yada yada, The End

I have thought of a Series title for my new project. The Everdark Trilogy. Sounds pretty nifty, eh? Well, I think so and that's the important thing. Now all I have to do is brainstorm a basic plot. This helps a lot, what with me attempting to write what could have been called a prologue, but was really me just writing a page of words (well, typing) that seemed fitting. I may change it though. I need to introduce my characters' names for a start. All I have is "the larger man" and "the smaller man." I need strong, BOLD names for these two misfits. Oh, yes, should mention that the prologue is based around my two antagonists. Well one really, the other is much more minor and...I'm not making a whole lot of sense am I?

Cartya and Cardya are twins. One boy and one girl. Cardya is the oldest and hmm...less human than Cartya. I think Cartya is going to be my protagonist, and my hero. Modest, timid and fabulous fashion sense. The world can totally see why she is "my" protagonist, cough, cough. Excuse me I'm clearing my throat of sarcasm.

Holidays are here. Why am I not excited? It's as though instead of basking in joy I'm falling, slowly...or maybe I'm floating in space. I'm absent of thought. I'm lost again. I don't know why I feel this way. I'm sort of just going along with it. Perhaps my new characters will tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment