Sunday, July 4, 2010

And so a life will end...



I thought I would share this wonderful franchise with the rest of the world. All my life I have lived with the Harry Potter Series. It has done so many things for me, as part of my childhood. For one it inspired me to write and appreciate film. Thank you Goblet of Fire. But mostly I just love the story. How can someone not appreciate that?

My thoughts on the final movie The Deathly Hallows being split into two are quite positive. I think we the lack of information presented in the fifth and sixth two parts are needed to explain everything. The hidden Horcruxes, Snape's relationship with Lily Potter, other secrets behind Dumbledore and then the beautiful relationships between Harry, Ron and Hermione. And of course we can't forget the fantastic fight scene at the end!


November 19th, you better come fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment