Friday, September 24, 2010

Wait, I'm a guy

There is a reason for the lack of blogging lately. I've been a bit busy watching a particular show...so, remember when I had that obsession with Angel Season Four and Angel's son Connor? Ah well, I similar thing has happened. Only it's with Vampire Diaries and this time main character Elena's younger brother Jeremy. Who is the yummiest person ever in existence!

A photo from my favourite episode so far, Season 1 - Haunted. It has the best lighting as you can see from the photo. And it's filmed in a really creepy but sexy way. Because well, Jeremy just has that effect on me. Did I say I love his voice? No. Did I tell him it's adorable when he's drunk and falls over when yelling at Elena? No. Well, he is. If I were to have the perfect boyfriend he would be it.


Oh, and he looks yummy when he looks kind of evil and pissed off as well. He he.

Well it's cool because I've been watching them from this site called TVduck. The download is usually pretty fast when my internet is in a good mood and if I'm not in my room. Deep sigh. But it's great because I can just leave episodes up and watch scenes whenever I feel like it! I think I've watched Haunted about fifty times. Truly my favourite episode.


Yummy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment