Wednesday, September 29, 2010

because apparently, life is excellent

So far I have to say these holidays have been nothing short of extraordinary. That's pretty sad when I say I have spent it with the same group of people but honestly, it really couldn't be better. I don't care that I have certain people I could probably spend the rest of my life with. I love them. Is there anything greater then that? I don't know, probably world peace or an end of famine, but I think without those problems the world would be boring. The world isn't about being perfect. The world is about suffering shit but always finding that bubble where you can be happy and love the people you're with. You just have to find it and know how to get back.

I'm going to the Royal Show tomorrow with Bridgette and her family. This is great because the last time I went was a few years a go and also I went with Tim, Grace and Bryce, which isn't a bad thing, it's just weird looking back on. Well okay, I hate Grace now, but whatever. We had a good day. I bought the Elmo Showbag if I remember correctly. I'm not sure if I'm going to get one tomorrow, I'm more for the poster place we found last time and stocking up on something yummy since I'm sure last time these massive posters were only $10 or something similar.

The only weird thing about going this time is the last time I did go I was er, dating Tim which explains why I went with him but I don't know, it'll just bring back a lot of strange memories. What with -

Oh I'm sorry, I nearly began a naughty rant.

I'm going to stop now before I say something really bad. Please excuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment