Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fuck the teachers

A warm greeting to any one academically challenged out there. By that I mean anyone who finds teaching to be their prime career. You are all fucking idiots. At some point in a teacher's life I think they all experience a phase of hatred and impatience towards kids. It's not necessarily because the kids suck but it's because of the repetitiveness of their job psychologically and the strain of the changing education system.

One example who I won't name spoke to me today and maybe it was the fact that he yelled at me like I was five years old or maybe it was the fact that he couldn't get off his fat arse and do something about the problem at hand; just because he's old doesn't mean he deserves any special kind of respect. I don't know him and when I decide that he's a good person, I will treat him with whatever respect and I can give. Just so the world knows he hasn't exactly given me a good reason yet. In fact my talk with him today would have been a total failure if one more decent teacher hadn't walked in and began an interesting debate on Stage 2 Photography.

Thank you for listening to my special rant. Have some music.


No comments:

Post a Comment