Saturday, September 18, 2010

Egg does it

I am thinking of starting a new diet sometime next week. It's my health thing. I've decided I'm putting on weight and with my new found love of fruit I thought a health hit might be necessary. At this very moment I'm considering going running but ah, since I'm quite comfy on the couch who knows when that might actually happen.

I'm listening to my newly downloaded Laura Marling songs and the moment. Bridgette introduced her to me a very long while ago and it's taken me this long to actually download the first album. Oh well. At least I did it. Anyway I think she is definitely one of the most poetic artist's I've ever heard. Clever with words and also creepy. Because creepy is a good thing. I mean what I would I be if I wasn't the creepy weird kid? Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment